Continue your studies in Germany. There’s good news! The Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Scholarship is presently accepting applications. We will go over the details of this scholarship program, its perks, and the application process in this article.
International students can apply for the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Scholarship 2021-2022, which is completely supported. These scholarships are for master’s and doctoral students. These scholarships will provide a monthly stipend of € 850 for master’s students and € 1,200 for PhD students, as well as tuition and housing.
The Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung provides international master’s and graduate students with scholarships to study and research at German universities. We actively support intercultural conversation, the establishment of international networks, and the globalization of universities and science in this manner.
- Level of Study: Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): German Universities
- Study in: Germany
- Opportunity Focus Areas: All the available programs at German Universities.
- Program Period: Two years For Master candidates, and three years for doctoral candidates.
- Deadline: July 15, 2021 (annual)
Coverage of Scholarships
Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung scholarship will cover the following:
- Graduates (master or postgraduate students) receive a monthly scholarship of € 850.
- PhD-students receive a monthly scholarship of € 1,200.
- The scholarship subsidize health care insurance up to the amount of € 120 per month.
- Tge scholarship offers a family allowance of € 276 provided that you and your spouse live together in one place in Germany for at least three months and that his/her income does not exceed the amount of € 450 per month.
- Fees resulting from courses at the university in Germany that are directly related to your studies can be refunded up to the amount of € 1,500 per semester.
For more information from Here
Scholarship Criteria for the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung
To be eligible for Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung scholarship, candidates must fulfill following requirements:
- Required Language: English / German. Have good knowledge of the German language (B2-level),
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Have a university degree, as the program does not provide support for bachelor studies,
- Prove above average academic performance,
- Be no older that 30 when applying,
- Plan to study a minimum of three semesters at a university in Germany,
- have a positive attitude towards democracy and human rights,
- In addition, they have already actively engaged in their home countries through voluntary work for other people and society
- For more info Click Here
How to Apply for Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung scholarship:
- Create an account on the scholarship portal Here
- Sign in and Fill the online application form here
- Submit the online application.
- Attach a meaningful CV in tabular form including details about your previous voluntary work or social commitment.
- Motivation letter.
- Copies of your examination certificates in German translation if the originals are not in English.
- Copies of your studies performance records if you have been studying at a University in Germany.
- Proof of German language skills (B 2).
- Prepare the required documents for the application.
- know more information about them from here