British Expat, Simon Nellist, 35, died in an Australian shark attack

Simon Nellist death

Details of Simon Nellist’s Death who died in a shark attack off an Australian beach week

A diving instructor and former UK Royal Air Force serviceman has died on Wednesday, 17th, January, 2022, after being bitten by a 15-foot great white shark off the coast of Sydney on Wednesday.

The 35-year-old who was recently engaged to marry his girlfriend, Jessie Ho was confirmed by his friends  to 7NEWS in Australia as the victim of shark attack.

“Everything that is connected to Simon is connected to the ocean,” friend Della Ross told the station. “The news hit us like a truck because he was one of the people who make this earth lighter.”

“Him and Jessie were due to get married last year but that got put off because of COVID,” the friend told the paper. “It’s just horrendous. We spent most of yesterday just hoping and praying it wasn’t him. It’s still incredibly raw.”

The first fatal shark attack in Sydney since 1963 occurred on Wednesday. The incident was captured on camera, which was extremely graphic. Thrashing in the water and a pool of blood can be seen on film about 50 yards off the coast.

Little Bay Beach was closed while police searched the area for the shark.

According to the International Shark Attack File, Australia had the most unprovoked shark-related deaths last year, with three, followed by New Caledonia with two. A single unprovoked deadly shark attack occurred in the United States, Brazil, New Zealand, and South Africa. There were 11 in total.

Ads Blocker Image Powered by Code Help Pro

Ads Blocker Detected!!!

We have detected that you are using extensions to block ads. Please support us by disabling these ads blocker.

Powered By
Best Wordpress Adblock Detecting Plugin | CHP Adblock