What is Adam Ferrari Health Science Scholarship 2022 about? How do I apply? When is the closing date?
The Scholarship award was created to assist physically challenged individuals. The first criterion is that applicants must be high school seniors who have been accepted or enrolled in a full-time health science program at an approved college or institution, and they must be willing to assist patients with various forms of physical disabilities.
The scholarship is designed to aid students who want to further their studies in healthcare-related courses and, in turn, serve physically challenged people and patients who require assistance. The recipients must have a positive attitude and a desire to serve others.
This scholarship motivates students to work toward a brighter future. It attempts to motivate students to use their obtained knowledge to aid individuals who need it in the Society while reaching their career goals.
This is what the Adam Ferrari Health Science Scholarship Foundation believes can be done to make society and the globe a better place. The scholarship benefits are enormous; it provides scholarship chances to deserving students while also ensuring that physically challenged persons are safeguarded by providing free healthcare.
Overview of the Adam Ferrari Health Science Scholarship
|Organization||Adam Ferrari Health Science Scholarship Foundation|
|Eligible Candidate||High school students|
|Scholarship Course||Health Science|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Number of Awardees||Undefined|
|Nationality||Domestic and International|
|Application Deadline||January 15|
Eligibility Requirements for the Adam Ferrari Health Science Scholarship
elow are the eligibility requirements for the scholarship:
- Interested applicants must be high school senior students accepted or enrolled in an accredited college or university for a full-time degree program to be eligible.
- The full-time degree program must be in health science.
- Candidates are expected to be dedicated to providing healthcare to patients suffering from physical disabilities.
- Applicants must have a GPA of 3.5.
How to Apply for the Adam Ferrari Health Science Scholarship
- The application form is completely online. Interested candidates should fill in all necessary details along with supporting documents.
- Candidates should note that incomplete or invalid data submitted will not be considered by the foundation.
- Follow this link to apply.
Note: The Adam Ferrari Health Science Scholarship foundation will not accept any late applications/submissions or fake data/documents from applicants.
Supporting documents include a written essay (1,000 words) explaining your experience working with people who are physically disabled, including your dedication to providing healthcare for them.
Adam Ferrari Health Science Scholarship Benefits and Awards
Awardees are entitled to a scholarship worth $1000. The scholarship fund is to be used to pay related educational expenses such as tuition, books, and more.
The application deadline is January 15.